Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moving


quiet morning, originally uploaded by Natalie Fierro.

So many things around me are changing.... moving to San Diego has been nothing short of a journey, but we're here and healthy and having fun.

So this will be a boring update until I get the time fix our website.

Life is crazy busy and I can't update several things all once- especially if the kids are trying hard to "help" me type.... yeah, that doesn't end well.  

Posting with Blogger will now allow you all to email subscribe if you want updates sent directly to your mailbox... nifty eh? It will at least buy me time to revamp our site and still allow you all to get photo and fam updates.  Mainstream, easy and convenient.  Love it.

Oh! And check out our photostream on Flickr... you can also subscribe to the feed (but I'll update you on the blog as I update pics... )

For now, I'm going to call it a night, but I will post often (especially pics!)

Love you all!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love this format SO much better then your last one! And I am really happy that you are updating again! I love "spying" on you and your family! haha! Miss you a lot and glad SD is treating you well! When will you be up here for a visit? Would love to see you guys! We still have to go to the Springbok all together! Love you

Anonymous said...

Yay! Excellent job on the blog! I like very much how you placed the big pic of the boys behind the blog title. Nathaniel is looking more and more like you. I want to see lots of pictures of you guys! Love you, Sil.

Atomic Number 26 said...

Kristen- OMG! Springbok! How could I forget.

Ok, I"m getting ready now- should be there in a couple hours. Just Kidding :-)

I will definitely make sure we connect next time we're planning on coming up. We can make a nice outing out of it.

I'm glad you like the layout. Simplicity. Keep spying and i'll do the same. :-)

Atomic Number 26 said...

Hey Sil- thanks. I like the format. Also like the domain- will work on combining everything. :-)

We will definitely be updating pics more regularly.... but an in person visit is a must. :-) Love you.